The Australian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (AAFPS) Symposium & Dissection Workshop will focus on face, eyelid and neck lifts, and rhinoplasty. The cadavers are fresh frozen, and should provide a more simulated and realistic operative experience.
New York-based Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Andrew Jacono will be the Keynote speaker. He will share his insights on the latest techniques, advancements and how best to deal with the challenges in facial plastic surgery.
Objectives of the meeting include:
- Providing fundamentals of facial rejuvenation and rhinoplasty
- Contemporary techniques and concepts
- Concise video presentations
- Interactive and panel discussions on finesse and complicated cases
- Detailed instructional cadaver dissection for Dissectors and interactive observation for Non-Dissector Observers
The event will be held at the Crown Perth Conference Centre in Perth, Western Australia, from 7 - 9, March.
To learn more about the meeting, you can visit the website or access the program.