Like the Durette III, but all in plastic. Not for use with Laser, Flash Lamp or IPL. Not auto-clavable.
Complete exposure of the glabella, nose and crows’ feet.
- Both the nasal and temporal pieces can be moved away from area to be treated,without affecting proper shields’ position.
- Black or white plastic small external shields with mobile clear plastic attachments.
- Black shields come with black elastic and white shields come with white elastic
|Black||OD +5 @ 190-2575 nm,
OD +4 @ 2576-3000 nm
|White||OD +5 @ 190-590 nm,
OD +4 @ 591-682 nm
Can be used with:
- Light emitted by ﬂuorescent lamps, bright LEDs or dichroic ﬁlament bulbs.
- Visible violet light in the range of 405-420.
- Light therapy for skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema, which use
- UVA or UVB phototherapy.
- PUVA treatment.
- Light therapy by red and / or near infrared (NIR) LEDs.
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) light sources.
- Narrowband Light emitting Diodes (LEDs) - Optimized, via a matrix of LEDs.
They SHOULD NOT BE USED with lasers that irradiate a coherent light beam (spectral irradiance of any wavelength) or any flash lamp or IPL system that operates in burst modes that comprise multiple trains of pulses. They should not be used with high-power, spectral irradiance in the UVB and UVA wavebands or any other spectral irradiance energy or light source.
- 1 assembled pair external plastic shields.
- Total parts comprise 2 plastic cups, 1 nasal and 2 temporal plastic attachments, 1 elastic headbands and a storage case.
All dimensions are approximate