The Liposat® Power peristaltic infusion pump provides up to 300mls per minute with precise tumescent fluid measurement.
Liposuction using the tumescent local anaesthesia (TLA) technique is the most frequently performed procedure around the world. The infiltration pump Liposat® power has been specially developed for this application. Its features and functions have been designed and adjusted for surgical and aesthetic medicine. This method has principal advantages for any treatment that requires local anaesthesia, such as liposuction or vascular surgery.
The infiltration pump Liposat® power has been specially developed for tumescent local anaesthesia. The pump rate can be adjusted to the specific application. Once the set volume has been reached, the pump stops automatically.
Liposat® power has more comfort features, eg, total volume meter and can be operated in conjunction with heating dishes.
Maximum pumping capacity for tumescence solution. Liposat® power: 300 ml/min
- 1 pedal footswitch REF 93003545
- 1/2 Box (5 Pieces), of Moeller Medical Peristaltic Infusion Tubing for LipoSat Power Peristaltic Pump. Length from Spike to Luer Lock Connector 3.8 mtrs.
- 1 Power Cable Medical grade AS/NZS3112 compliant and Electrical Safety Authority Approved IEC C13. 3 Metre
- Heating dish REF 00002542
- 3 pedal footswitch REF 93003517
- Dimensions: 270 W x 220 H x 180mm D
- Weight: 10kg
- Pumping rate: 40-300 ml/min (variable adjustment)
- Medical device class: IIa
- Accuracy of pumping rate: ±15%
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Stromaufnahme: 1.5 to 0.7 A
All dimensions are approximate