We accept refunds and exchanges for any reason and in any time period, as long as items are returned to us in original, saleable condition. Tags and packaging must be unmarked and fully intact.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE (if applicable)
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4 simple steps to return your item:
1. Before sending your order back, please contact us via email@example.com or 1 800 689 400 (Australia) so we can approve the return.
2. Securely wrap the items to protect the original packaging. Address the parcel to:
Precise Medical Supplies
PO Box 421
Paddington NSW 2021
3. Please include a slip of paper with your contact details and order number in the parcel so that we can process your refund on return of the items.
4. Take the parcel to the post office.
Please note: You must pay for all shipping costs associated with the return. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We recommend getting the 'Registered Post' option over the counter at the post office, so that if your package goes missing you can track it down.
As you are the sender in this case, we will not have the authority to track down a parcel if it goes missing. Nor can we guarantee that we will receive it, so registration or insurance is especially recommended for items that are worth more than $75.
When your return arrives in our warehouse we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once we have received your return, we will refund your order within 48 business hours of receiving it. We will send you an email to let you know this has been done.
The refund should arrive in your account within 1-5 business days.
What to do it your refund is late or missing.
Refunds can take several days to show up on your account. If you haven’t received a refund after 5 days, take the following steps:
1. Check your bank account again.
2. Contact your credit card company - sometimes there can be delays in refunds being officially posted.
3. Contact your bank - sometimes there can be delays in processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all the above and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
Once we have received your return, we will process your exchange within 48 business hours of receiving it. We will send you an email to let you know when it is on its way.
Please note: You must pay for all shipping costs associated with the exchange. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU RECEIVE FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
We do everything in our power to ensure that you receive goods in excellent condition. However, if you receive the wrong item, or an item that is damaged or faulty in any way, you may choose to have it replaced or refunded.
Before sending your order back, please contact us via email@example.com or on 1 800 689 400 (Australia) so we can approve the request and advise on return shipping.