This Marina Medical nasal projectometer was developed together with Richard Davis, MD
- Davis Nasal Projectometer features:
- 4 separate measuring points (radix, rhinion, tip, and nasolabial angle) with independent adjustments on both X and Y axis
- Calibration marks on both X and Y axis for accurate measurements
- Dental stop for precise and reproducible positioning
- Notched forehead base for marking and consistent midline positioning
- Tilting nasolabial pin for precise localization of the columellar-labial junction.
- Easy to release and tighten thumb screws for independent and accurate positioning over a target area.
- 3 removable pins
200-300 Davis Nasal Projectometer
ALL DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE