Do you deal with epistaxis regularly? Do you want to:
- Stop epistaxis bleeding faster than when using forceps?
- Reduce patient discomfort by not using uncomfortable and expensive balloons
- Alleviate your blood-borne disease concerns
The Rhino Rocket with VA Expandacell foam was designed for epistaxis management after trauma or surgery and comes with a patented applicator that:
- Protects foam from moisture prior to insertions
- Aids in placement and insertion
- Minimizes blood containment concerns
- Takes less than 30 seconds to insert
- It provides gentle, but firm, mucosal compression on the tamponade of anterior or middle segment epistaxis
When in contact with moisture, foam absorbs and swells to six times its compressed diameter. It has a string attached for retention and easy removal.
Comes in 4 sizes to treat all bleeding (from paediatric to posterior).
Sterile. Box of 8.
All dimensions are approximate